Any meets for 2/2 Pirates and Princess Party?

taramarie

Tinkerbell Fan!
I have not seen a thread for the 2/2 P&PP.

Anyone going?

I would love to meet up with some of you!

Tara

I changed my Party date to 2/5/08 so i wont be there for a meet!

I got my tickets in the mail the other day and today I reserved Bippity Boppity Boutique for 4:30! We will be able to get in early and stay in untill the party!

Flight comes in around 11:00 and we will try to be at the MK at 4:00 great time for resting and getting ready.

Tara

We will be there also! We have dinner at LTT at 4:20! I would love to get my dd in the Boutiqe, but I don't see when!

We will be there! We have ADRs at CP @ 5:10pm. I would love to meet up with some DISers! We should pick a time and place and all ride something together, maybe a coaster??

My DD Annika (5) and I will be there and would love to know if there will be a meet. This trip is a total surprise for her. I won't tell her until we get there (or she figures it out on her own!):cheer2:

Hey! There is a meet going on. I think they are discussing it at the code watch for Feb board. We are going to meet in the area outside Jungle Cruise sometime between 6:00-6:30. There are a bunch of people!!!

Tara

Hey! There is a meet going on. I think they are discussing it at the code watch for Feb board. We are going to meet in the area outside Jungle Cruise sometime between 6:00-6:30. There are a bunch of people!!!

Tara

OOOOOOOOOOOOO can u link me to that thread???!!! Very cool!

We will be there (along with about half of lousiana :rotfl2: ). We eat at CP at 6:10 then Party!!:cool1:

This is going to be such a great meet!!!!
I think it is 6:15/6:30 at Jungle Cruise area.

See you all there!!!

Tara

This is going to be such a great meet!!!!
I think it is 6:15/6:30 at Jungle Cruise area.

See you all there!!!

Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter