Any Luck on Naming Your Own Price

Disneyfan1977

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,
So I am trying to book my flight to Orlando from Philly. I am trying to stick to my budget of 800.00 for 4 people (I know I am being cheap:rolleyes: ) I tried to name my own price this morning and all three offers I put in were shot down.

Has anyone ever successfully done this? If so, any pointers?

If you don't want to miss out on theme park time I wouldn't go this route. Usually the flights they give you are very early morning or late evening.

I changed my day(s) of travel, preferred time(s) of travel and/or preferred airport(s).

I wound up having to drive to a different airport about 2 hrs away, but I got the flights for about half of what they would have cost direct from the airline.

Just my own experience......

Any reason why you don't want to use SWA? Their ding fares are pretty unbeatable; it may take some daily checking but finding r/t fares of $200 from PHL to Orlando shouldn't be that difficult. There have been lots of $89 one way fares lately.

Any reason why you don't want to use SWA? Their ding fares are pretty unbeatable; it may take some daily checking but finding r/t fares of $200 from PHL to Orlando shouldn't be that difficult. There have been lots of $89 one way fares lately.

I have tried southwest. Trust me, there have been what I have been hoping for. It's been around 149.00 per way. It's very disappointing. I think that is really high. I need four tickets so it's over 1200.00.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter