Any local Disney Outlets near DL?

BermudaJ

Mouseketeer
I will be at DL/DCA from May 30th thru June 3rd and would like to know if there are any Disney outlet stores close to the parks? If so, could directions be given so that my friends and I could find them using our rental car.

Thanks,

Janice:D

There is a "character warehouse" off of Harbor Dr. in Fullerton (about 15 mins or so from Disneyland). From Disneyland Resort (Mickey and Friends Parking Structure), turn left onto Harbor, from Ball Rd and keep going until you find it :) . Wish I could give you better directions then that but I am sure someone here can tell you a little better then I can.

The store is on the corner of Lemon and Orangethorpe. Go out of the parking structure on Disneyland Drive and get in the far right lane. Turn right (west) onto Ball Road and get into the far left lane. You will be going over the 5 fwy heading west. At the second lite, which will be Harbor Blvd, you want to turn left. (north) Stay on Harbor Blvd until you get to Orangethorpe (there will be a Tony Roma's on the righthand corner). Turn right (west) on Orangethorpe and you will see a small shopping mall (Orangefair Mall) on the right hand side. Go to the next major signal which will be Lemon and turn right. The store is on the righthand side right near this corner. You can also go into the shopping center off of Orangethorpe if you wish and head west until you get to the store on your righthand side. I hope this helps!

If you are at a hotel in the area, get to Harbor Blvd and go north and follow the same directions above.

Thanks to both of you for your responses. I can't wait to see what I can purchase!

Janice

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter