Any Last minute advice?

NorthernON_MOM

DIS Lover
We leave on Thurs. for DW and was wondering if anyone had any last minute advice on what to pack? what to see? what to do? where to eat? or anything. Thanks.

Just have a great time. Try not to stress if you can't squeeze something in- that's the perfect reason for another trip. :smooth:

MY must do's would have to be -shows- fantasmic, lion king in AK, and wishes. Rides- SplashM, TOT, RNRC, TT, and Dinosaur.

Go see Mickeys Philharmagic it is awesome. Beyond that I have 2 things for you RELAX and HAVE A GREAT TIME you are going to DISNEY WORLD

don't miss Mickey's Philharmagic. Take advantage of the magic hour. Buy the resort refillable mugs. Go off site for souviners. But most of all relax and have fun.

You can ask me Pop Century questions if you have any.

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

I do have PC question. Can you seen any of the fire works from anywhere on PC property? OH yah, and do the rooms have hairdryers?

from the hotel. Although I did hear some 1 or 2 nights. That being said I never actively looked for them.

No there where no hairdryers in our rooms but it is my understanding you can request them.

Nancy:wave:

We stayed at Pop in January. They definitely had soap and shampoo. Hope you have a fantastic time!

as the other Nancy said ( Hi Nancy from Nancy:wave: ) There is soap and shampoo. The maid will leave you face soap, body soap and a tiny bottle of shampoo every day. They are really quite with there Mickey Mouse packaging.

Nancy ::MinnieMo

P.S. NancyK I am also a Nancy k as in Nancy Kathleen

If you don't get to do or see something, It's your excuse to go back all the sooner!LOL

Relax, Enjoy, and above all, remember....................

You're Goin' to Disney World!

Happy and Safe Trails!

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter