Any Kohl’s employees here?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
Do you know when stores will begin opening dressing rooms? Many other stores have had them open for months. I have a 30% coupon and hate to keep buying stuff that I have to return because it doesn’t fit

Can't answer your question. But in my area dressing rooms are ordered closed and some stores aren't allowing returns as well. If I can't try it on and I can't return it if it doesn't fit, I'm not buying.

Do you know when stores will begin opening dressing rooms? Many other stores have had them open for months. I have a 30% coupon and hate to keep buying stuff that I have to return because it doesn’t fit

ugh - I totally get it We are in a rural area, both of the Kohls "near" me are 40 minutes in two different directions. I've already played the game of buying two bags of cloths and returning most of them! Pain in the butt...I often take 2 or three sizes of same item in to try on due to having a hard time finding a good fit.

As of two weeks ago the Kohls in MD & DE nearest to me accepted returns but did not have dressing rooms open.

Kohl's around Orlando none of the fitting rooms are open... They are taking returns...

Pennys has either 1 or 2 Fitting rooms open.. taking returns

Old Navy has opened their fitting rooms as well - every other one - taking returns

Belk - no fitting rooms open yet... taking returns

I will say that I have noticed people trying on clothing in the aisle... A lady had on a cami and bike shorts and was standing in front of the mirror at Belk's trying on dresses, and pants... same day I saw man in what I would call boxer shorts, trying on jeans and pants at Marshalls... no one said anything to either of them at either store... I have slipped on a button up over the shirt I was wearing to see the fit... and I have noticed alot of people doing that...

Just open a couple of fitting rooms... it's more than time to do so and we need to get back to normal, of course we should be careful... lets just move it along already...

Most of the the large stores won’t open fitting rooms right now. They don’t have the staff to clean the rooms properly between use, not to mention having to quarantine all of the tried on items.

Most stores in our area have had dressing rooms open for months except for Kohl’s. They could just have one or two rooms open and keep sanitizer available. I’m sure they are losing a lot of money as a result - their parking lot was empty last week when I was there.

If the store is not going to quarantine every item I touch as I walk around the store, why would they need to quarantine it if I try it on in a dressing room?

Like a previous poster said, I can stand in an aisle and try on most shirts. Does not make sense why to close the dressing room so we can not try on pants.

I think hourly cleaning and a sign that you are trying on clothes at your own risk should be sufficient.

Our Kohl's has the dressing room closed but will take returns.
Our Walmart has the dressing room closed and will NOT take returns. Going to make Xmas crazy for many.

Yes, I went in this past weekend; started picking things up and then saw the dressing rooms were closed. I couldn't believe it...all other stores around here have had their dressing rooms open for at least a cpl months now. There's no way I'm buying clothing without trying it on. I just put everything back and walked out...petty disappointing.

Maurices is the only store I’ve found that has dressing rooms open- they limit you to one dressing room trip per visit but works for me!

Kohl's around Orlando none of the fitting rooms are open... They are taking returns...

Pennys has either 1 or 2 Fitting rooms open.. taking returns

Old Navy has opened their fitting rooms as well - every other one - taking returns

Belk - no fitting rooms open yet... taking returns

I will say that I have noticed people trying on clothing in the aisle... A lady had on a cami and bike shorts and was standing in front of the mirror at Belk's trying on dresses, and pants... same day I saw man in what I would call boxer shorts, trying on jeans and pants at Marshalls... no one said anything to either of them at either store... I have slipped on a button up over the shirt I was wearing to see the fit... and I have noticed alot of people doing that...

Just open a couple of fitting rooms... it's more than time to do so and we need to get back to normal, of course we should be careful... lets just move it along already...
Most counties have health mandates making dressing rooms unavailable. Returns also have to be held 24-72 hours before returning to the floor. There is no way to clean fitting room after each person. I work retail.

Our Walmarts differ widely from store to store which I find so odd. I live close to 3.
One has had no dressing rooms/no returns.
One has had dressing rooms (3 items)/no returns.
One has dressing rooms/returns.
Went to 2 literally today and both of them no dressing rooms but returns.

Go figure.

Most counties have health mandates making dressing rooms unavailable. Returns also have to be held 24-72 hours before returning to the floor. There is no way to clean fitting room after each person. I work retail.

I used to work retail, so I understand what a problem it would be to cover and keep it clean. I was a store manager for 14 years...
The thing is that most of the people trying on in the aisle are putting the clothing right back on the rack. So it totally defeats the purpose of holding returns for 24 to 72 hours. I have noticed it more and more people in the last few weeks. People are just trying on right there in the aisle. One lady at Kohls was in a sports bra, and bike shorts trying on everything insight, and not one person bothered with her at all... so what is to be done about that, nothing really can happen, not enough hours to cover and monitor every person.

Even if you pick something up and hold it up to you to see what it would look like, or to wrap around to see if it will fit, it's pretty much the same thing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter