• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Jellyfish at Hilton Head

The jellyfish appear in mid June and stay for about 8 weeks. The warmer the water the better chance of seeing them

The jellyfish appear in mid June and stay for about 8 weeks. The warmer the water the better chance of seeing them

We've also seen them at other times of the year, either April or November. I remember sitting at Salty Dog and seeing lots of them in the water.

seeing them, or feeling their sting. I lived on Hilton head for several years, those things are around from mid june until end of august to varying degrees. Locals do not swim at sea pines or that eastern point of island beach as you will be stung, LOL> if that happens, use vinigar to help cool off that burn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter