Any info yet on 2007 Dining Plan?

What we think we know--from other dis-ers. The DDP for 2007 IS being sold overseas (at least in Great Britain.) Another person reported being told that Les Chefs de France is not on the 2007 plan--they were advised of this by a CM when they tried to make an ADR.

I don't think either of those tidbits are reliable yet. UK TAs seem to be "protecting" their customers, i.e., guaranteeing that they'll have the plan, and promising that if it costs more than X then the TA will make up the difference. The Chefs de France thing was only mentioned once, and not confirmed, despite my asking about it several times.

It's possible Chefs hasn't signed for 2007. I'd be somewhat surprised if they drop out. The restaurant is large and even with MYW Dining it's a reasonably easy ADR to get. I think they'd have trouble getting customers if they are the only WS restaurant that drops out.

Le Cellier is different case. The restaurants is smaller and it was becoming a hard ADR to get even before MYW Dining. I haven't heard anything about them dropping out maybe it makes staffing the restaurant and ordering food easier knowing the restaurant is always at capacity.

It looks like Disney is cracking down on child/adult credits and possibly even on guests using credits to treat others. That may give Disney enough of a savings to avoid the necessity of a significant price increase. The increase from 2005 to 2006 was made, in part, due to the gratuity rate being increased from 15-18%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter