Any info on the Little Boy Blue Motel??

Juliettte

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if any of you know anything about the Little Boy Blue Inn?? I'm looking for a reasonable clean place for maybe October (I'm thinking of taking my mom for her 70th bday), and that came up on Travelweb. I will most likely go thru Priceline if nothing else comes up. How are the crowds, weather, etc, the second week of Oct? Any holidays? upcoming conventions that I need to be aware of ???

Thanx,

Juliettte

PS, forgot to mention, the picture on Travelweb makes it look kind of dumpy.....

[This message was edited by Juliettte on 04-04-01 at 12:05 AM.]

Hi,

I've never stayed there, but it hasn't looked too great when I've driven past it -- I'd recommend the Candy Cane Inn or one of the motels in the 1600 block of Harbor Blvd. instead - the price difference won't be much and they'll be much fresher and nicer for you and your mom.

Have a *magical* time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest