• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any info ? 2004 - 10 day christmas cruise

Our DSM has told us that a decision will be reached in the next 30 days. We have a request with DCL for group space on whatever happens that week, 10-days would cost a lot, but be exciting

mac_tlc

District Sales Manager -- for TAs that sell Disney. :)

WebmasterMichelle, do you know what stops the itinerary would include? And would you tell me as soon as you find out so I can book it for me and DH?;)

I have not heard anything definite about those sailings yet either, but we will definitely post it when we do. :)

Dave,

Glad you asked the question. I assumed it was Dear Step Mom and that she was a travel agent or Disney Castmember. :)

Live and learn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter