Any idea when the "special" podcast about the Podcast Cruise will be?

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
A week ago? Two weeks ago? A few weeks ago? it was mentioned on the podcast that soon there would be a podcast devoted specifically to information about the podcast cruise. Frankly, I was surprised that would happen "soon" because I assume that most of the details won't be worked out until closer to the event, but I was psyched at the prospect!!!

Any word of when this podcast might occur?

:worship:

Edited to add: Oh my goodness. I just started to doubt myself. I hope I didn't dream this. Am I right, folks? Was this mentioned?

A week ago? Two weeks ago? A few weeks ago? it was mentioned on the podcast that soon there would be a podcast devoted specifically to information about the podcast cruise. Frankly, I was surprised that would happen "soon" because I assume that most of the details won't be worked out until closer to the event, but I was psyched at the prospect!!!

Any word of when this podcast might occur?

:worship:

Edited to add: Oh my goodness. I just started to doubt myself. I hope I didn't dream this. Am I right, folks? Was this mentioned?

Yup.

I posted about the podcast cruise yesterday. But got no, well, REAL answers. Does anyone know when the last podcast was that talked in detail about the cruise? I can't find it! Now, I'm seriously considering going but I want to re-listen to that show first before I make the downpayment. Speaking of which....based on a Cat 6, how much would a down payment be?!

I believe that the deposit is $200 per person. We booked a Cat 7 and ours was $200 per person...

I asked in chat last night about the special podcast dedicated to the cruise and John said probably after the Christmas in July stuff was done. So i'm guessing August...hopefully!

And the podcast that talks about the cruise doesn't give lots of info, but it was at the beginning of the year. I believe that it'll be mentioned on the first two podcasts (not e-mail shows, but the discussion shows) of this year. I checked a link to the discussion from the podcast page and it was dated January 2nd...I think that was the first mention, but they may have talked about it more in the following week's show!

Please join us! It'll be oodles of fun!! I just got my DH to agree to it recently. The moment he said ok, I was putting the deposit down! :rotfl:

the podcast cruise thread (up among the sticky threads) has lots of information right in the first post...
and you can email Tracy with any questions you might have..

i think my depost was $200/person....and you have until mid-february to cancel and get your entire deposit back.....(unless you're in cat 1, 2, or 3)..

Thanks for the info. Whew, I'm now on page 73 of the podcast cruise thread. It got to a point where I started skimming through, only stopping to read Tracy or Kevin's replies. It's looking really good for me at this point. I learned I didn't need a passport or to make all deposits at once (but not to wait too long on them). We're gonna be a wacky bunch on that boat. Well, YOU GUYS will be. Me? I'm gonna fly under the radar. I'm more the observer type. I'll be the self-appointed room monitor taking names of those misbehavin' and passing them on to Pete. :rolleyes1 Watch out!

Thanks for the info. Whew, I'm now on page 73 of the podcast cruise thread. It got to a point where I started skimming through, only stopping to read Tracy or Kevin's replies. It's looking really good for me at this point. I learned I didn't need a passport or to make all deposits at once (but not to wait too long on them). We're gonna be a wacky bunch on that boat. Well, YOU GUYS will be. Me? I'm gonna fly under the radar. I'm more the observer type. I'll be the self-appointed room monitor taking names of those misbehavin' and passing them on to Pete. :rolleyes1 Watch out!

wacky???? moi????????????????? :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter