Any idea when Mr Knight/Moon Knight will leave?

storyark12

Earning My Ears
So I'm visiting Disneyland for the first time in many years next week, and my son is a big fan of Moon Knight/ Mr Knight. He saw a video of the character meeting at Avengers Campus and got really excited, but the show ends this week so any idea if the character will still be there for a few weeks after the show ends or do you think they're gonna pull him as soon as it finishes?

I know that if a show or a movie is successful Disneyland will officially make the character part of the cast of characters but if a movie or show is not popular or successful Disneyland will "retire" the character. In Moon Knight's case it is possible Moon Knight will not leave as the show has a huge fanbase so DCA will add Moon Knight to the cast of Avengers Campus characters. What a surprise that your son likes Moon Knight too because I LOVE him too and have the biggest crush on him and I watch the show every Wednesday morning too. Hope this advice helps you Storyark12 and have a wonderful time at Disneyland next week
Dodger
P.S. Don't forget to send Moon Knight my love and tell him hello from me

The Hawkeye show at DCA went from late November till late December so that ended pretty much when the show ended on Disney+. It wasn't even playing in January even though the Christmas event at DCA hadn't ended yet. Characters from movies tend to have more longevity. For example, even though Mirabel no longer greets in DCA, she greets in Disneyland. The Eternals were still greeting in February but I don't know if they still are.

I saw Mr Knight at the entrance of Avengers Campus shortly before sunset last Monday.

I also think when a Disney movie or show is still successful or a moderate hit Disneyland doesn't just retire the character they refer to them as rare and uncommon but the character is still there but becomes very scarce to find. Take for example when The Princess And The Frog came the whole cast of characters were there minus Ray the firefly but now it seems that the only two characters from The Princess And The Frog that do meet and greets now are Princess Tiana and Dr. Facilier and when the movie debuted and the meet and greet for The Princess And The Frog came out you used to see Prince Naveen and Louis do meet and greets a lot but then for some unknown reason Prince Naveen no longer does meet and greets in Disneyland and Louis is no longer seen and the only time you'll get to see Prince Naveen is in parades with Tiana. I think Disneyland needs to promote the Marvel characters more and have them do more meet and greets. I think that with Moon Knight I think he will go to the uncommon characters list and I can bet Moon Knight's autograph will be considered rare and scarce to get. Because I think it's known for Disneyland to put out new characters to meet and greet and these character meet and greets are referred as limited time only meet and greets and some of these are only open to Chase Disney Visa cardmembers. Walt Disney World had a meet and greet with Star Lord and Baby Groot when Guardians Of The Galaxy II came out and once the movie came out on DVD Walt Disney World did away with the Star Lord and Baby Groot meet and greet and now Star Lord is scarce to find to meet and greet and get autographs from and his autograph is rare too and I find it odd that in Disneyland Star Lord only appears during the Guardians Of The Galaxy Dance-Off show at DCA with Gamora and Disneyland should make Star Lord do meet and greets more often as well as Gamora. But I think Disneyland should stop with these limited time only meet and greets and just have the character meet and greets the way they are. I bet you when Moon Knight finishes Season 1 people will go after Moon Knight's autograph because he will be a rare character to meet just like other Moon Knight merchandise

Because I think it's known for Disneyland to put out new characters to meet and greet and these character meet and greets are referred as limited time only meet and greets and some of these are only open to Chase Disney Visa cardmembers.

Were there any limited time characters that were only for Disney Visa cardmembers? I've only seen generic characters at the Disney Visa meet & greets. For example, Stitch, Minnie, Pluto, etc at DCA and a few harder to see but not exclusive Star Wars characters at Disneyland. I know they did Sous Chef Pluto for Annual Passholders at food & wine before but that's not really the same thing.

Now that the show is over, is Moon Knight/Mr Knight still meeting?
the finale was literally last night, and he doesn't come out until at least 7:30pm so there's no way for anyone to know that right now.

Mr Knight Update:

Mr Knight appeared three times throughout the evening, 7, 8 and 9 PM. Location is the Campus entrance, across from Spiderman's meet. The line fills up very fast, was fullore than 20 minutes before he showed.

The Moon Knight character came out on roof of the main building next to the Quinjet starting 7.30 PM during the times mr knight was not out.

I did ask 2 CMs and they were not aware of an end date. But take that with a grain of salt. Yesterday was the first day of Scarlet Witch andvAmerica Chavez appearing and info for those two was all over the place, wasn't handled very well. So right now I got slight trust issues.

Moon Knight's line fills up very fast and you have to wait 20 minutes to see him to have a picture and a autograph at DCA? I can't even imagine waiting so long to meet him. So that means Moon Knight is very popular and looks like he is here to stay at Avengers Campus for good. I cannot figure out how in the world people can wait so long to wait to meet and greet with a popular character at Disneyland these days? I guess it's like those people who wait in long lines trying to meet a favorite sports hero

Moon Knight's line fills up very fast and you have to wait 20 minutes to see him to have a picture and a autograph at DCA? I can't even imagine waiting so long to meet him. So that means Moon Knight is very popular and looks like he is here to stay at Avengers Campus for good. I cannot figure out how in the world people can wait so long to wait to meet and greet with a popular character at Disneyland these days? I guess it's like those people who wait in long lines trying to meet a favorite sports hero

20 minutes isn't really that much in the grand scheme of things. There's regularly 90 minute waits for the princesses and I did that for Raya.

In Asia, I've waited over 3 hour waits to meet characters and for Donald's and Mickey's birthdays pre-pandemic, the wait would get to 11 hours in Tokyo.

Once you've been on the rides hundreds of times, characters are the main new things to do. I'd often rather wait to do something I've never done rather than do half a dozen things I've already done many times before.

20 minutes is nothing, I agree. I've waited that long in line for a pretzel this trip.

Mr Knight does not sign by the way.

I'm from WDW so 20 minutes is nothing lol. Characters with 20 minute waits is pretty normal.

20 minutes is nothing, I agree. I've waited that long in line for a pretzel this trip.

Mr Knight does not sign by the way.
Aww, i wonder why he doesn't sign (usually thats just characters who can't physically hold a pen like Iron Man or Ralph no?)

I'm going Jun17 - 25 and I am sad I will probably not get to see either of them.

Aww, i wonder why he doesn't sign (usually thats just characters who can't physically hold a pen like Iron Man or Ralph no?)
Scarlet Witch and America Chavez don't sign either.

The other two coming to my mind are Nick and Judy from Zootopia. They signed for like a day and then stopped.

All could hold a pen I guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter