Any Hotel Suggestions in lower GA

S

Sollenberger

I think I remember us stopping at a decent place, Fairfield INN or something in Kingsland, GA, but not sure, does anyone know of a good place in that area? Or is there a better area/town? Driving down I95 from MD, but we want to get pretty far into GA before we stop. - Any HELP????? (wish I had kept better records!)

sandibeck

Mouseketeer
When are you leaving? We leave next Tues night and we're stopping in Richmond Hill, GA for the night (staying at Holiday Inn). We've never stayed there before, so I can't tell you how it is yet. Looks like Richmond Hill is about 1.5 hrs north of Kingsland so I'm not sure you'd want to stop that far north. If you're interested, I could give you an update when we get back as to how the motel was? We get back on June 19. Let me know if our schedules overlap or if you'd like the info. I'd be glad to give you a 'review'! :earsgirl:
Sandi

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!