Any hope for another 13 month annual pass promotion?

Muckbeast

Earning My Ears
I missed the 13 month promotion that ended Jan 3 because we were unsure about future plans.

Now a 13 month annual pass would be absolutely perfect.

Are there any rumors of that happening again any time between now and May?

Is there any other way to get 13 months on an annual pass? (or heck even 12 months + 1 week).

(or heck even 12 months + 1 week).

That's exactly what I need - 12 months + 1 week. The worst part is that I booked my trip on 12/29 and was told by the CM that when I bridged my tickets to an AP on site that the AP expiration date would be the date we upgraded, which would've gotten us to our 2018 vacation. Someone told me here last week that it wasn't true, that the expiration date is based on the date you first use your tickets. I just missed the detail so our AP's will expire mid-2018 trip.

Highly unlikely for new passes because then they would need to extend it for another full year to be fair to everyone like they did for renewals that are currently still going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter