Any good local restaurants???

chip64

Mouseketeer
My wife wanted me to post this ? in case we wanted to do a local restaurant around the DLR area. I know when we go to WDW, we always seem to venture offsite to see what the area establishments are like. Our favorites are steaks and seafood. Or last but not least, just some great comfort type foods like they used to serve at the now closed Monorail Cafe. Thanks, Chip.

Behind Disneyland on Ball Road is a place called the Spaghetti Station. It is similar to The Spaghetti Factory but I think it is better. It is more expensive as well. That is about as far of property as I get! ;)

There is Joe's crab shack about 5 minutes away on Harbor Blvd.

This restaurant is extremely fun to go to.

Cassie

Originally posted by chip64
My wife wanted me to post this ? in case we wanted to do a local restaurant around the DLR area. I know when we go to WDW, we always seem to venture offsite to see what the area establishments are like. Our favorites are steaks and seafood. Or last but not least, just some great comfort type foods like they used to serve at the now closed Monorail Cafe. Thanks, Chip.

I seem to remember you're going to Knott's for a day. Have a meal at the Chicken Dinner Restaurant out front. Wonderful, awesome food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter