Any good deals for Spring 2010?

tinks86

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are looking to book 2 weeks next April (looking at 18th - 2nd May) and there doesn't seem to be many good deals around - anyone had any good flight or package prices for around these dates (can be flexible)?

At the moment the cheapest I have had is with First Choice for Tuscana Orlando as we are looking at SC with a nice pool and that is coming out as £1750, wouldn't mind staying in a similar resort if anyone has any suggestions and booking flights seperately?! :confused3.

Any help much appreciated!!!!

How many for? which departure airport? Only direct or consider indirect?

Hi Wayne, its just 2 adults, don't mind which airport, London probably best but could easily do manchester or b'ham - thanks!!!

Continental but flying on Virgin planes direct are £430pp Mon19th apr~Mon 3rd May, indirect not much saving £367pp

Only a slight saving of you have Virgin miles to spare, £414+ 2000 miles pp

If you have a lot of miles then £178.10+ 50,000 miles pp

So max for flights £860, or Charter flights around £800 Thomas cook(using charterflights.co.uk)
Hotel choice is endless, do a search on Travelsupermarket.com under luxury catagory or 4 stars, places like Hilton grand vacation club £770 after 5% Quidco cashback.
Tuscana at 1800hotels 630.47 GBP

Newly built Cane Island on 192 near Old Town 536.95 GBP

I usually book hotels about 5-6 month before flying, always watching for offers, something usually jumps out.

Shout if you want anymore help but you should save a little doing DIY.

I have flights booked for May (although a little later than your dates, we leave on the 10th) with Continental at £347 pp (indirect via Newark).

However, have yet to find any good hotel deals :confused3 I live in hope!

Thanks so much Wayne, I will have a play round tomorrow and see what I can price up doing it independently - Cane Island was the other resort I fancied actually and £530ish is a really good price for that!

Prob not worth the hastle going indirect so will look at the direct option.

Will keep you updated with how I get on :thumbsup2

Wow just been looking at DIY prices, cheapest indirect is about £400 and cheapest direct £430 (so not really worth going indirect), so that's £860 for both of us, so just trying to get some hotel prices!

Is about £400 the cheapest I am likely to get does anyone think?

No-one has deals on indirect just now, when I looked before they were showing at £367, offers come and go. If you book just don't look again.:goodvibes

When you decide on hotel post your best price and I will look see if its cheaper anywhere in my Favourites.

Ok, so now I'm thinking that a split stay might be a good idea as it will save the hastle with a car etc, so I have found 9 nights at either Royal Plaza or Best Western (in DTD) for £400 which works out at about £44 a night, followed by 5 nights in Hampton Inn Universal which is £200 so £40 a night - this seems to get some really good write ups on trip advisor.

Anyone stayed in these or know of any good sites, tried the usual - expedia, travelsupermarket, hotels.com but any others be great!

Only one we have used is travelsupermarket.com and found that pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter