Any good deals at the Disney Store lately?

TenThousandVolts

<font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t
I am going to be near one today and might stop in if there are any good sales going on.

BTW- anyone know when Disney will re-ownership (from Children's Place) will take effect?

I was there yesterday and the beach towels were on sale for $7 - the CM said it just started yesterday.

I went to our Disney Store over the weekend. We spoke with a manager.
We haven't seen her in a while and she wanted to know what brought us in and we told her we wanted to see if there were any good deals since Disney took them back. She said they are getting little by little but she said you know they buy things 9 months in advance. So I said, so do you think maybe by Christmas? She said, I am not sure if by then or but next year for sure.

I am going to be near one today and might stop in if there are any good sales going on.

BTW- anyone know when Disney will re-ownership (from Children's Place) will take effect?

Ownership change was effective 05/01/2008.

There is a summer swim sale going on right now. Beach towels are $6.99, swimsuits are $10 (most of them at least...there are some that are not on sale)...I THINK that the swim shirts are $7.99.

Lynn

Just at ours this morning - other than the swim stuff on sale, ours had quite a bit of kids clothing on sale - got DS a cute long sleeve Buzz Lightyear shirt for next fall, $4.99.

Our Disney Store is still trying to run out their old stock and we were told it would be quite some time before we started to see a change in the merchandise. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter