Any good amazon prime day finds? Post them here...

Not shopping for big ticket items. I did get my protien powder (Vega Protien & Greens) for sale for $27.99. Ended up paying $2.30 with 1st app purchase coupon of $10.00 & 50% subscribe and save coupon. I will cancel subscription once it ships.

Walmart, Target and Best Buy are answering the sale with sales of their own so if anyone is looking for something in particular they should check these as well.

Apple announced student pricing and free Beats with purchase of select iPad and Mac models so if you’re in the market for those you might want to price compare across the board and see what kind of deal you can get.

I’m super tempted by a few things simply because I love a good deal but I literally need nothing advertised so far. The Ninja Foodi is on sale at Target for $149. If I give into temptation it will be for that.

We are in the market for Mac for our daughter for college. I'm torn between a refurbished Mac and the Beats deal. Seems like having the $$ off the top (refurbished) is better than getting the headphones and having to resell them (she won't use them)

FYI: While the Mobdro or Cinema apps themselves are probably technically legal, using them to watch anything that is copyrighted and that you don't have a license to is illegal.

I want to be paid for my work. I believe in paying others for their work as well. If I don't value their work at the price they are charging, then I don't buy it/take advantage of it.

I have to agree with this. Though it's tempting, I like paying artists for their work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter