Any Easter Activities At Campground?

goofyrabbit

Mouseketeer
:banana: :Pinkbounc Has anyone stayed at the campground on Easter Day? Do they have any activites for the kids, such as an Easter egg hunt? Or do they do things at the Parks?

They have an egg hunt in the morning by the petting zoo. It is split up among different age groups and is kind of chaotic. My kids actually loved doing it, except the 10 yo. She is a girl and the boys did seem to get out of control on that one. There were also different activities at the pool area through out the day.

PS: It was great last year watching them shoo away the peacocks that took an interest in the egg hunt. :rotfl2:

This info is too old, but several years ago, my DD (now 22) then in 6th grade had broken her leg and we had a wheelchair for her. One of her favorite memories is when Tigger took some time to push her around to gather candy eggs in her age group. Also other kids gave her some of their eggs. I was so impressed with WDW then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter