any disney travel agents?

cosmolette

Dream Vacation Planner with ****
I am in love with disney vacations!!! This September I will be going on my 4th trip in 2 years to disney world. We are also doing a 4 night disney cruise at the same time. We have booked everything including our resturant reservations.
Ive already decided next February I am doing the princess run and my son and I will do the mile race. I am training now! (I am not a runner)
I REALLY REALLY REALLY! want to become a disney travel agent but I am not sure where to start or where to look to get tips. So if anyone has any information I would love the advice. Please :)

I feel the same way! What I've learned is that Disney would like you to already be a travel agent. There are other options , however. One thing you can do is go online and search for an authorized Disney Vacation planner site that does recruiting. This wasn't a option for me because I have a fulltime job and would have a difficult time meeting quotas. Another option would be to try to get a job at AAA, they have emplyees that specialize in Disney travel. A third option is to start a home based online travel agency of your own. Basically, you sign on with an established agency and work under their travel codes and they get a cut or you pay them a fee. Its not that difficult to start online, but you need to be fully insured. This is not a cash business, so you have to be very accurate with your bookkeeping. I hope you are able to figure out a way to sell Disney travel. :wizard: Unfortunately it's not in the cards for me at this time, so I wish you luck in pursuing my dream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter