Any Disney Table service restaurants that have Bar seating

that doesn't require a reservation?

When I asked Disney about 10 years ago, they told me that you had to make reservations at every TS restaurant, even if you want to sit at the bar. Then, when you check in, you can ask for bar seating, and if it's available, you're OK. But she said that, unfortunately, you can't just walk up and take a bar seat.
Don't know if that's the case now.

I know for certain you can do it at most restaurants in Disney Springs. Restaurants like California Grill I would think it's not likely, but I have walked up to bar/kitchen seat and ate at Jiko.

I know for certain you can do it at most restaurants in Disney Springs. Restaurants like California Grill I would think it's not likely, but I have walked up to bar/kitchen seat and ate at Jiko.
it's ABSOLUTELY doable at California Grill....my husband and I do that all the time. We get there when the restaurant opens, and tell them at the elevator that we're just going to the lounge. Never a problem!

California Grill, Topolino's, Brown Derby, Tiffins (Nomad Lounge), Spice Road Table, Tambu Tambu (food from Kona)

it's ABSOLUTELY doable at California Grill....my husband and I do that all the time. We get there when the restaurant opens, and tell them at the elevator that we're just going to the lounge. Never a problem!
Can you eat there as well? Never tried. Been to the lounge only many times but don't remember seeing anyone eating....

Yes! We have walked up at Jiko several times and ate in the bar area (still sitting at a table in the "bar" area) and it required the same dress code as the main dining room.

We have also walked up at Sanaa. Nomad's lounge is different in that the entrance is separate and nowadays unless you are there when they open, you will most likely have to wait.

Reactions: GAN
Can you eat there as well? Never tried. Been to the lounge only many times but don't remember seeing anyone eating....
you sure can! full menu, and there are actually lounge tables with a glorious view of Cinderella Castle!

• Love
Reactions: GAN
Nomad Lounge is my favorite lounge in all of WDW, especially as a single person! Lots of singles eat there. I've chatted with many at the bar or outside on the deck. Get there 20 minutes before it opens and you can ask to sit at the bar or a seat inside or out. Love the bread service and the ribs! I also can't wait for the Tune-In Lounge to open back up. Lots of singles and DVC/APs who are really fun to talk to.:-)

I’ve done walk-up bar seating at Narcoossee’s at the GF too. Was able to get a full meal and two glasses of wine. :drinking1 No guarantees that there will be a seat available, but as a solo you have a good chance.

Nomad Lounge is my favorite lounge in all of WDW, especially as a single person! Lots of singles eat there. I've chatted with many at the bar or outside on the deck. Get there 20 minutes before it opens and you can ask to sit at the bar or a seat inside or out. Love the bread service and the ribs! I also can't wait for the Tune-In Lounge to open back up. Lots of singles and DVC/APs who are really fun to talk to.:-)

Love the Tempting Tigress! Roar!!!!!

I've not done it. but I think you can do bar seating at 50's Prime Time. I don't know if it requires a reservation.

I’ve eaten at the bar at Yak & Yeti, which only has 5 or 6 seats, and at Tune in Lounge at 50’s Prime Time. The problem with that one is the bar is full of families waiting for their tables so it can be hard to snag a seat.

What about the tiny bar seating at Mama Melrose's?

Like the Tune In Lounge , these seats usually are full of Guests waiting for their tables. Has anyone ever had a drink or meal while sitting here?

I’ve eaten at the bar at Yak & Yeti, which only has 5 or 6 seats, and at Tune in Lounge at 50’s Prime Time. The problem with that one is the bar is full of families waiting for their tables so it can be hard to snag a seat.
I hate the Tune-In lounge for exactly this reason. The clientele is usually disgruntled dads pounding down some alcohol while waiting for a table and they always have 4 kids swarming around them.

Its not a pleasant bar experience. Post Covid I don’t even know how you’d go there as people are always packed in like sardines.

Topolino’s at Riviera also has bar seating. It is limited, but you can order off the full menu.

There is a great Wine Bar in Italy in Epcot you don't need a reservation for, although may need to wait depending on when you go.

Just got back from a solo trip last night. I was able to get bar seating with no reservations at Rainforest Cafe at AK at dinnertime, at Nomad lounge at lunchtime, Frontera Cocina in Springs at dinnertime, I got reservations for a table at Paradiso 37 about an hour before on the same day, and was able to make same day ressies at La Hacienda de San Angel for dinner - I sat at a table for both of those. Considering it was 4th of July weekend, it was surprisingly smooth and easy to get reservations or bar seating as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter