Any Disney Moms' Clubbers still waiting?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
I'm in NY and nothing yet... anybody else stalking the mailman?
;)

Mine came yesterday.

A little disappointing- I was hoping for at least a PIN for a room discount.

Hope yours comes today!

Got mine yesterday!!:cool1:

What a surprise!:dance3:

I guess I haven't been keeping up here lately because I didn't know anything about this wonderful gift pack! I guess that's good because I wasn't eagerly waiting for it!:rotfl2:

I'm in NY and I got mine yesterday, the magnet was too big for me so I cut the "MOM" out and put that on my car. I wish the pins said Mom club on them or something.

I haven't received one yet either. I even checked my address again on the wdw site! Maybe tomorrow:thumbsup2

Mine hasn't come yet either. I can't wait to get home to check the mail. I'm nervous because I ordered maps and they NEVER came but my planning DVD did so I know my address is correct. I keep on telling my DH that someone is stealing only our Disney mail. He rolled his eyes and said, "Well, at least we'll know who they are because no one else in our little town would have a Mickey Mom's Club magnet.":rotfl2: I just hope it hurries up and gets here !!!!

I haven't got the mail yet today but as of yesterday I am still waiting! :)

Ugh! I tried to put my car magnet on my Suburban yesterday and it doesn't stick at all!:mad: It sticks to my storm door and refrigerator, but nothing on the truck. I thought Suburbans were made of steel, not fiberglass!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter