Any deals on Beats Solo headphones?

shopnfun2me2

Counting it down!
DD13 wants some Beats Solo headphones for Christmas. They are $199 at Target and I can get 5% off with my Target card but would love to find a better deal. Anyone seen any deals? Thanks in advance for your help!

shopnfun2me2 said:
DD13 wants some Beats Solo headphones for Christmas. They are $199 at Target and I can get 5% off with my Target card but would love to find a better deal. Anyone seen any deals? Thanks in advance for your help!

I just wanted to give you a little info. My son has several friends that own/owned these. His friends have had many issues with them. I admit, the sound is great! Very impressive actually, but the fact that my son has several friends that own these and they broke, I just couldn't buy them. My son actually bought a pair of BOSE headphones with his own money. He also had planned to buy the Beats but decided no way after they all had been having issues. We also own BOSE products and they are so reliable. Just giving you my 2 cents. I hope you don't mind me giving you my opinion. I just know They are a lot of money! Good luck with whatever you decide!

I got ds14 a refurbished pair from Monster, and they came packaged as brand new, work great, and have awesome sound (Studio?). They have the same warranty as a new pair.

Thank you both for your posts.
My ds wants the blue beats for Christmas. I did see that BestBuy will have them for $179.99 on Black Friday but I believe you have to go to the store to get them. For $20 I would rather stay in my home and just order them online for the regular price than going out on Black Friday.

My dh did say that my ds should just get the Bose too. I wasn't aware the Beats had problems. My ds's friends have them but never thought to ask the parents about them. I would actually like to spend my money on the Bose since, we too, have Bose and the are reliable.

I'll talk to my son today and get a feel for what he wants.
I hope others with Beats answer your thread OP so we can see if there
have been many other problems in addition to just your son's friends.

I'll keep watching since I do almost all my shopping online for my college dd and my ds who is in 9th grade and usually do most of it on Thanksgiving (not hosting this year) and Black Friday.

Thanks.

I got ds14 a refurbished pair from Monster, and they came packaged as brand new, work great, and have awesome sound (Studio?). They have the same warranty as a new pair.

Never would have thought to do this. Was it a big price difference and did the packaging really look like you could have brought off a shelf?
Thanks.

I just googled and found the store. It looks like they also had a 50% off coupon to be used toward anything but that expired.
My ds wants over the ear headphones and will keep looking.

Thanks.

DD has had a pair of beats, the solo hd ones. She loves them. The sound is great. She can't wear them for more than 2 hours as it starts to hurt her ears.

She loves them. I don't think I would get the sound isolating ones as I want her to hear me if I call her.

I think I saw a black friday ad at Target where they are $179.99. Plus your 5% off. I will look further and see if you can get the same deal online.

I work for Best Buy and we have numerous pairs of Beats returned everyday. Never truly know the honest reason of why they are returned but I would not buy them personally because of the number I see coming back....

Sam's Club will have them for $119 on Black Friday. I have been searching for a deal for my boyfriend. I bought a pair for myself last Black Friday at Radio Shack. They had them for $149 with a $50 Radio Shack giftcard so you may want to check there as well. The sound is great. As for the quality, I'd read that people had issues with them breaking so I've always been really careful with my set. They also come with a carrying case but I never use it. I did purchase an extended warranty from Radio Shack because of the issue I read about. Although my set never broke, a few weeks ago the right ear stopped working. I took them back into Radio Shack and received a brand new pair without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter