Any cute Sally women’s t shirts in the parks?

twodogs

DIS Veteran
We leave tomorrow and I just realized I don’t have a Sally shirt to coordinate with my DDs NBC skirt and Zero shirt for the halloween party. EEK!! I looked at ShopDisney for the parks items, but there are really none. I think the parks have more than online, so if anyone sees anything while out there today, can you please post?? I am desperate!

Thanks!!!

Are you crafty? You could try a bleach t-shirt. Try the Creative Dis Thread if you're up to it!

Are you crafty? You could try a bleach t-shirt. Try the Creative Dis Thread if you're up to it!
I wish I was that crafty!! I really don’t have a creative side, so I think I am out of luck there.... I’ll check out the thread just to see how intimidating it looks!!! Our Disney store here has only the Sally “costume” shirt which is just kind of not my style. So I am hoping for something I can grab in the parks. Why did I forget to order something????

I saw that Pieces of Eight in DL has some of the vans merchandise....Hope you find something! Have a wonderful trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter