Any CS'ers? Great sale...

beansmom

Grumpy Grandma Extraordinaire
Club Scrap will have 2001/2002 paper for 50%off starting Saturday at noon.

I'll be on the road but you all go ahead and have a blast!

never heard of it. Is it a web store? real store? Sounds interesting

Spinning:

Club Scrap is a "club" that you subscribe to -- you receive a monthly shipment of goodies in a pizza-type box. There are different types of membership depending on whether you want 12x12 papers or 8-1/2x11 papers, and also whether you want a kit with all kinds of tools, embellishments, etc. or if you prefer to just get a box of their exclusive paper.

Each month has a theme. This month's is By the Sea. Next month will be Egypt (I have no idea what I'm gonna do with that! LOL). They will also offer a special kit to coordinate with DIY Network's scrappin' special in September.

You have to be a member to purchase most kits, but there are a couple that you can buy to try -- the current one is a beautiful wedding kit.

To check it all out, go to www.clubscrap.com

HTH!!

DiznEeyore,

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE 'EGYPT' KIT!!! My ex is Egyptian and dd is going to get him to copy his heritage pictures for her to use with the paper!

Is it August yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter