Any Cross Stitchers Have Charts To Trade?

Brutie

Earning My Ears<br><font color=purple>I've been st
I have a huge wish list of charts I'd love to have and I have a bigger list of ones I have up for sale/trade. If anyone has any they are looking for and or are selling, please pass your list along to me.
I'd be happy to send my wish list of charts to anyone who's interested.

Please pm or email me...

stitchgal3 at earthlink dot net

Hi my name is Cherie' :wave: and I wanted to tell you about a new cross stitch group that I have started that you may be interested in. It is a brand new group, only about 6 weeks old. We are an international group with approx. 30 current members and counting.

POINTS OF INTEREST:
The group is starting a new floss swap, sign up starts June 1. Bookmark swap to follow soon. Possibly other swaps and exchanges in the future. I am always looking for new ideas if you have any you may post them on the suggestions board. We have 2 game areas with many games to play, and many more to come. We share cross stitch helpful hints...plus so much more. Do you like to talk and make new friends, there are various message boards, I am always on and love to talk by starting new messages and replying to messages on the message boards. Soon I will be adding a new recipe message board where members may share their favorite recipe. I am currently looking into adding a search engine to the site and many other ideas.

You must apply to become a member and I do NOT accept blank applications, so make sure to fill out WHY you want to become a member. Due to unfortunate happenings a few weeks ago all members are required to read the group rules page (very simple / easy and short) and then sign the rules message board as soon as application is accepted.

Tell me on your app where you saw this add.The site is very nicely done, extremely organized and helpful. As I told my current members this will always be a work in progress web site.
If you like to share cross stitch ideas and make new friends....then go check it out (its free);

will not let me add a URL (web site) so I'll do it this way...just fill in the ( ) when you type it into the address bar on your browser, it is groups (dot) msn (dot) com (forwardslash) sewwhatcafe

Don't forget, let me know on your member application where you saw this add. Thanks for your intereset. Hope to see you all there and make new friends, Cherie' princess:

Hi Cherie, :wave: it is nice to meet you! Our name is pretty uncommon huh? Do you pronounce your name with the french pronounciation or do you go by Sherry? I go by the french way. Course I am use to being called all sorts of things, sherry, cherry, etc.. :) Some people call me frenchie and stitches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter