Any croc fans here?

OMG!!! I've got to get these for my Christmas trip!!! We were there in June and my tennis shoes were killing me so I reluctantly put on my Crocs (I had never worn them with shorts) and my feet were in heaven.

there is no other way to do DL than to wear Crocs. Now I'll be cute, too!

Ok, but I am from Oregon and we don't wear shoes with holes in the winter, too much rain...... :rotfl:

Those are so cute :sunny: I want a pair :Pinkbounc I have on my red nile crocs now, love them :dance3:

Add the Disney name and they add $5 to the price! I still want them though! I already ahve 5 pairs of Crocs!!!!

Anyone know if they'll be selling them near the parks, or at LAX? I think they're going to be available at the airport in Orlando.

I'd rather avoid major shipping fees and duties.

I'm hoping I'll find them at DTD. They didn't have the kids sizes available yet, so my DDs don't have them. It'd be great if I could get them some on our trip.

Which is coming up really, really, soon, I might add! :cool1:

amw said:
Anyone know if they'll be selling them near the parks, or at LAX? I think they're going to be available at the airport in Orlando.

I've read that they will be available in the parks before they are available in most other places.

Cool! I hope they're there when we are!

Although, if I buy them with DH around, he'll know how much I've spent on them. Hmmm...

Awesome. We're going in December and I am hoping to pick up a pair at the Park. My only worry is, How much teasing am I going to get from my DH about the buying more Disney merch - :rotfl: - I am a Disney merchandise freak! ( Throw in a pair of Crocs with disney cutouts and I am in heaven!)
:banana:

Do you know how much time do they get to be shipped? I'm traveling soon to DL and would love to take them!!

I really should buy a pair of crocs. On my last trip I told my older sister I need a new pair of feet! :faint:

ScrapperKimmyD said:
Cool! I hope they're there when we are!

Although, if I buy them with DH around, he'll know how much I've spent on them. Hmmm...

Distract him with a churro! ;)

Thanks for posting this info! The link I saw earlier on another board was to a site that only sold kid sizes and my 9 year old is in the mens 4/5! I ordered the black with red strap for him...and the pink with white strap for me. :cool1:

I ordered 2 pair of these about a month ago. (preorder) One for me and one for DD. They just charged my CC account on Friday, so I am waiting IMPATIENTLY for them to arrive. I can't wait to wear them for our christmas trip.....

My size was out buy I found them on ebay and got them for $35 including shipping. Can't wait to get them!!

Can I be a nerd really quickly and just point out that it's important to watch out on escalators in these shoes. Appearantly there have been a number of accidents. Something about the way the shoe is made (the holes I think) getting caught on the escalator. I saw a sign up at the American Girl place that prohibited people with 'Crocs and like footwear' from riding on the escalators, directing them to the elevator. I asked a sales girl and she said they've had quite a few Crocs stuck in escalators, and while they haven't had any human injuries at AG locations that there have been many cases elsewhere. I thought that was weird, but looked it up and saw that this really was a concern and has happened many, many times (enough so that if I recall correctly Crocs has issued a statement also discouraging escalator use).

Anyways. Today I saw a similar sign at Sears, so I think it may be a legitimate concern. If nothing else, it reminded me that we have to be careful on escalators. Even in 'regular' shoes, look down to make sure everyones shoes are tied and all that jazz.

Anyways. Nerd report over. Back to the Croc talk ( :rotfl2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter