Any codes for Lands End?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
I was looking for a discount or shipping code for Lands End. I am hoping to order a diaper bag from them. I have an LL Bean account and get free shipping and monograming with them, but prefer the bag at Lands End. Does Lands End offer anything like that if you have a credit card account with them?
Thanks

Anyone? Does anyone know if they have specials if you have a credit card with them or any discount codes??????

No codes here, but if you order Lands End products from the computer available in Sears it is free shipping, plus you can return it free to Sears. Our Sears here have quite a few Lands End products in the actual store, so perhaps they have the diaper bag in store?

Thats great news about ordering through Sears. Do you know if you can order anything on the Lands End web site at Sears or is the inventory limited? I havent seen the diaper bags at all at Sears. Our store does carry a few clothing items, but that is about it.

You can order any full price catalog/internet item from the phone in Sears. They also let you add items to your order up until a certain time (10 PM?) on the same day. So once you buy a full price item, you can add an Overstock item to the order from your phone at home.

I had no idea about the telephone at Sears. That is a useful piece of information!

I stopped by my Sears quickly yesterday while at the mall for something else and asked the sales lady about it. She said that I could use the computer to place and order and that if it was shipped to the store the shipping would be free. I told her I would have to come back later to place the order since I was in such a hurry for an appt.
Thanks for the heads up on this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter