Any CMCs want to dish May's new products?? ;)

tinkerbeth

Goin' back soon!!
I know, I'm a doofus but do you think I can wait 10 days? Forget it!

I'm going to a crop tomorrow and I could always look at my cmc's scraps if she has it yet, but today would be better.... :rolleyes:

Beth pixiedust:

i know the new disney album and disney punch will be available may 1!! :thumbsup2

There are new products for the teen crowd. A pink and lime green 7X7 and some album kits. Also a new Delicate Days pack that is for summer. That is what I remember.

...is the Primary color storybox photo mats/journal boxes! Sorry to just barge in here. I mainly hang on the cruise board but we recently returned from our cruise and I am starting my album so I peeked on this board. I am also a CMC!

Did I hear right..... CM is coming out with a Disney punch? Oh yeah I love the new Mickey album!

The new album is a coverset and is $32. I'm going to do black pages in mine.

Hi Soccerchick -- I hosted this month and got my Coverset yesterday in the mail.. Can't wait to put my black pages in it and get scrapping the trip i just got back from!! Michelle

HOORAY!!!!! If you don't like the Mickey on the new Mickey album they have come out with a PERSONA!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited on this one. It is the classic Mickey ears icon like on the 7x7!!

Oh this is sooo fantastic!

And they came out with a wand, like for the princess, or tinkerbell with pixie dust.

SO COOL!!!

cobbler said:
HOORAY!!!!! If you don't like the Mickey on the new Mickey album they have come out with a PERSONA!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited on this one. It is the classic Mickey ears icon like on the 7x7!!

And they came out with a wand, like for the princess, or tinkerbell with pixie dust.

SO COOL!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOw they need a cruise ship

cobbler said:

SO COOL!!!

What is this? I'm confused is it an album you can choose the imprint on? Sounds exciting but not sure I know what it is :teeth:

I got the new album today (didn't realize there would be a persona design. . .you can tell I paid attention! ;) ). I didn't know if I would like it, but I really do! I am so excited to put pages in it and get started!

I can't wait until May to get the punch and the new Pooh pack!

janette said:
What is this? I'm confused is it an album you can choose the imprint on? Sounds exciting but not sure I know what it is :teeth:

Persona is am album imprinting servive CM offers where you can send just about any of their current album colors back to company and have whatever design you choose from the choices they offer imprinted on you album cover or spine.

Like say they offered a cruise ship design I could send my royal blue cover back and have Disney Wonder Cruise 2005 and picture of a cruise ship put on cover.

hope that explains it for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter