• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Clipart for DCL?

msr709

DISfan forever
I've asked this over in Tech Support, does anyone know of any clipart that has DCL on it? I'd like to handout my own tip envelopes on the cruise and would love to print a picture of some kind on them like the Mousekeeping envelopes (I saved this to my local drive and use them every time I go to WDW, they seem to be very appreciated). I appreciate any info. Thanks. (I've already tried the one that Dan Murphy offers and they don't seem to have any DCL ones.):wave:

You can find the Cruise Line Logo HERE

The website (linked above) also has many tropical themed Disney Cliparts - such as the Goofy in my signature.
:D

I have quite a few different Disney Cruise clipart graphics on my computer. If you will PM me or email me and let me know exactly what you would like, I will send it to you.

Sue Ellen

Thank you all for your replies but as it turned out Dan came through and gave me the same link with the Disney Cruise Line logo which is what I wanted. Thanks again to all! Have a Disney Day!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter