• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Clients of Dream Come True Vacations?

jackobite

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm new here and am from southwestern Ontario. I'm planning a trip to WDW for next March, and am wondering if anyone has a review of Dream Come True Vacations? They have an agent in Toronto, which is a plus, but I still need some reassurance before I book. Thanks for any help anyone can offer! :)

I have used DCTV for my last 2 Disney World trips and I will use them again in the future. First trip booked with Joe, second with Kathryn.

I can't say there's anything I dislike about them. I do like the resort and restaurant recommendations that were made to fit my budget, I like that I was told no amount of questions were too many because they wanted me to be comfortable with my vacation. I like that I am replied to in a timely manner with no details left out.

I also like using a Canadian agent because that's important to me - keep the money within our own economy (even through she works for a U.S. company, I won't hold that against her, she gets her commission from my trip and we're all happy...) It was a bonus when she joined DCTV last year, I was assigned as a client to her because of geography.

I had originally requested quotes from about 4 or 5 online Disney TA's back in 2004. They pretty much all came back the same price for what I asked for. I went with DCTV because they responded with the most detailed answers to my questions in the first email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter