Any children going to the Essex Dis Meet??

signtalker

"in House" Disney Cast Member
Is anybody taking children to the Essex Dis meet on Saturday, DS doesnt fancy on being the only one there after a two and a half hour drive!:mad:

Jules

If we go Jules, then we will have our DD (10) with us :)

OK squitty thanks.

Were abit up in the air about it now, I thought perhaps there would be lots of children hence the list of people going, but I dont think it would be fair to drag DS along for two and a half hours in a car, and then have to sit and listen to a load of adults going GA GA over disney LOL!!!:)

I think we'll leave it awhile and see who is going before we make a concrete decision.

Jules

Jules,

Normally there is a good mix of adults and children. Where are the Stringers when you need them? ;)

UK Deb, perhaps we scared the stringers off on the May Dis meet!!! LOL.

We decided that we wont now be coming:-)( , if it was me and DH it would be fine, but seeing as DS will have to amuse himself for two and a half hours in a car and then x amount of hours once we got there we didnt think it would be fair.

But PLEASE keep us in mind for the next meet, wherever it might be.

Hope you all have a great time.
Jules

Awh Jules that's a pity :( can understand though.

I'll make sure I bring Bryn & Carys to the next meet, he'll love to meet up with Josh again. Hopefully there will be another one soon.

I'll have a drink for you Saturday ;)

Astrid x

Thanks Astrid, think it would be better when Josh has got somebody else 's ear to jaw off about playstation games and Yu gi oh !!!

Hope you all have a great time, and hopefully see you at the next meet.
Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter