Any Canadians going for Thanksgiving?

jenny-pooh

Mouseketeer
Going October 8-16! :banana: Staying at Pop Century with the Canadian discount. First October trip and looking forward to MNSSHP.

Went the same time last year. Great time of year to go. Just stay away from Epcot on the weekends due to the huge food and wine crowds. The party was a lot of fun.

I hate Thanksgiving so if we can get away at that time we do ;)

This will be our second time at WDW during this time and our second MNSSHP, so excited! Also running the Halloween 5K and the Wine & Dine Half Marathon.

We are going Sept 29- Oct 14 :cool1::cool1:

I'll be at WDW for Thanksgiving.

We are at Pop from Sept.28-Oct. 13

Kind of.... we'll be at Vero for Thanksgiving! Hoping to at least get to downtown Disney either before Vero or before our flight home!

We'll be at Pop Century from October 4 through October 15! Longest Disney stay so far! See you there! :)

We are at Disneyland in CA right BEFORE Thanksgiving, so that doesn't really count ;) But it worked out great with the holidays the kids get in school for Thanksgiving :thumbsup2

October 5-12 for us! Were there the same time in 2009, and it was ridiculously hot - record highs for that time of year. Hoping for more seasonal temperatures this time around!

week after for us, Oct 15-22 can't wait for the Halloween party, heck can't wait for it all my dd's never even been on a plane and none of us have ever been to Florida !

I am sooo excited for our trip but not looking forward to my Tim Horton's withdrawl. Last time I went, I stayed at CBR and brought packets of Timmies to make in my room. Not sure what I will do...maybe Instant Starbucks packets in my refillable mug?
....24 days:banana:

We are going Oct 12-19. But driving down to Portland maine for a night before flying out on the 11

We don't arrive till the 22 so we just missing Thanksgiving there.

For all that will be there though go to Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. Great Thanksgiving type meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter