Any Campers Get Picked For Mom's Panel

Goingtoseethemouse

<font color=green>Fort Wilderness Is Our Home Away
WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Well about 3 hours ago I got my "Congratulations letter" about being selected as a semi finalist for the mom's panel. I was just wondering if any of more "campers" were picked. Let me know!!! I am so so so excited!!!!!!

:cool1:
WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Well about 3 hours ago I got my "Congratulations letter" about being selected as a semi finalist for the mom's panel. I was just wondering if any of more "campers" were picked. Let me know!!! I am so so so excited!!!!!!

Ok...I have no idea what the "moms panel" is...but since you sound so excited....Way to Go :cool1: !!

Thats funny. I liked your email. But here is some info about what the Disney Mom's Panel is:

"As part of "The Year of a Million Dreams," Disney announced the launch of a nationwide search for moms who have mastered the art of planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Twelve finalists will be selected to serve on the first-ever online Walt Disney World Moms Panel. Those 12 parents who have a passion for the Walt Disney World vacation experience will have the opportunity to share their vast knowledge of the resort and personal secrets of success with other families who are considering a Disney vacation experience. In exchange, the 12 panelists will receive a five-night vacation to the Florida resort for themselves and three other guests. The Walt Disney World Moms Panel will be found online at www.disneyworldmoms.com and feature content provided by the panel. It will also offer guests the opportunity to pose specific questions and have them answered by the panelists. The site, which goes live in January 2008, will host park insights and vacation planning tools for those parents planning a Walt Disney World vacation. " quoted from: http://www.modernagent.com/Resources/Editorial.aspx?n=29865

Congrats!:thumbsup2 And thanks for the info. Will this be like an online forum for you to answer questions about planning a vacation?

:banana: Congratulations! I hope you get it!! My kids wanted me to try for that but at that time I was running around/chicken/head cut off and didn't get a chance to do it. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks, I will take that as a compliment. Yeah, 40-60 night a year. Depends if we get time off work for hurricanes. Then it's closer to 60 nights. Can you believe that the hubby and I work full time? I guess I work....so we can go to Disney! Anyway, this would be a dream come true. But I don't wat to get my hopes up. I just thought some other fellow campers would have applied too!

Sounds cool! Good luck!

You get to go to Disney that much and you work too! That is cool! Wish I could take off that much. Neither of us can.

Sounds like you should be on the panel for sure! :thumbsup2

Sounds cool! Good luck!

You get to go to Disney that much and you work too! That is cool! Wish I could take off that much. Neither of us can.

Sounds like you should be on the panel for sure! :thumbsup2

I'm a teacher. You know, summer vacations, winter break, spring break and every other holiday. My hubby even started his own business so we could get away when ever we wanted. yeah, his old boss wasn't happy with him going away so much. So we came up with a plan...he works for himself now!:banana:

I'm a teacher. You know, summer vacations, winter break, spring break and every other holiday. My hubby even started his own business so we could get away when ever we wanted. yeah, his old boss wasn't happy with him going away so much. So we came up with a plan...he works for himself now!:banana:

That is great! :thumbsup2

Again, Good Luck on the Mom's Panel.

:banana: :banana: Yeah for you, unFORTunatly I got my "Thanks for applying blah blah blah but you were not choosen:sad1: " But thank goodness another camper came though!!!! I am so very happy for you and here is some pixie dust for you for the next round.pixiedust:

Congrats!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I hope you get it, I was wondering if any FW campers would try out, I couldn't even try since DS21 is a CM.

Congrats!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I hope you get it, I was wondering if any FW campers would try out, I couldn't even try since DS21 is a CM.

Oh that stinks. I am so excited.But I am not sure if they are looking for a "camper." I sure hope so so though!

Yay for you! Here's some pixie dust for your second round..... you'll do great!! pixiedust:

First let me say Congratulations and good luck, we need someone from the campground representing for us.

BUT........

Why no "Dads" panel ?

I smell gender bias here ;)

Yes, I do think there should be a DAD's Panel too! But I know that a few men were selected too for the semifinals for the Moms Panel. I guess they are using the "mom" word loosey. Both men and women were encouraged to apply!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter