Any birthday perks at USF/IOA?

ohisee

Earning My Ears
We will be at USF/IOA over my birthday (May 14) and was wondering if anyone knew of any perks birthday people get? Magic Kingdom gives out birthday buttons and I've heard people receiving free desserts and FOTL (big deal for Disney).

Any experiences?

I believe you get cake and a birthday hat during the birthday celebrations at both parks. They occur in the afternoon.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

What to know how to get to the front of the line at Universal Orlando? Click HERE!

Where do I go for the birthday bash. Is it something that I need to register for? We are going for my daughter's birthday.

Birthday pariies parties happen daily at USF at Cae Labamba at 3pm and at IOA at Circus Mcgurkusbout the same time. There are Balloons hats and cake and the crew sings and wishes all celebrants a Happy Birthday. Check with the restaurant in the park the day of the birthday to doublecheck times.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest