• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any beverage no charge

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
Are there any beverages for room service that are no charge? I thought I heard that milk was free on another thread. I would love to get a cup of hot cocoa every morning.

I don't get why you don't have to pay for any of the food items on room service but you must pay for beverages. Anyone know answer to this. Certainly milk or a juice would be less expensive (for disney) than a burgur right?

There is no charge for Juice, Milk, Coffee, tea. You can order Beer, Wine and cocktails as well as certain snacks (M&Ms, Popcorn, etc) that there is a charge for.

Elyse

there used to be no charge for pineapple juice at dinner(my son fell in love with it our first cruise) but last month they now charge for it...when I asked about it...they say it comes from the bar so it must be charged!! argh!!

I'm pretty sure soda from room service is in a can, so they charge for that as it's more expensive for them to carry than the fountain drinks at the dining rooms or deck 9 drink station. All in all there is a pretty good selection of "free" items from room service, especially when since there is no limit on how much or how many times you can order from them. :cool1:

We packed our own Korbel and ordered Orange Juice each morning (it was free as was the coffee) and we made Mimosas. Our room steward keep the ice bucket full for the champange so they have a clue this happens. I was very happy to start the day with a Mimosa for "free" and the fresh fruit bowls were very very nice.

O.K. so looks like you have to pay for alcohol and soda, but all else no charge, is this correct?

o.k.

I have the room service menu here in front of me from castawayclub.com

Try this link www.disneycruiser.info/rs_menu.jpg

The M&Ms, nuts & popcorn, beer, soda, and waters are not free...they are packages...many food and beverage options are available for breakfast for room service...including juice...free of charge.

If you go to Barb's site and click the link to room service menu, she gives a full list of breakfast options too.

Hope the info helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter