Any Atlanta Ga People On Here -- Have a question

The zoo is literally next door to Cyclorama. :thumbsup2

Max's Pizza is an independent pizza place owned by the same family as the Max Lager's I mentioned earlier. The pizza place is next to Der Biergarten, along with Stats. It's a couple block walk from your hotel, across from the aquarium.

If he really loves Korean, you probably should consider going out to Buford Highway. It is about 20-30 minutes from your hotel but virtually a straight shot up I85. That area has dozens of authentic Asian restaurants. You ought to be able to find some good reviews on chowhound or some of the other foodie sites. We always just drive there and randomly pick a place but you should do some research.

For Greek, Taverna Plaka is on Cheshire Bridge Rd and is maybe 20 minutes away. Kyma is the upscale Greek restaurant in Buckhead, not far from the History Center.

For burgers, Ted's Montana Grill, across the street from your hotel.

Pizza- I'm going to suggest Antico. This is real Italian pizza. You can watch the pizzas being made in the enormous pizza oven. Tables are typically shared with others. If you decide to go here, go early. They make a specific amount of dough each day, and when the dough is gone, they close.

Asian Food- I second Buford Hwy. Anthony Bourdain just did a feature on this area on his latest Travel Channel show, The Layover. I would recommend watching this on-line or on-demand if you can. Many of the places that have been mentioned on this thread are featured in his Atlanta episode... and some we haven't mentioned, like Fatt Matt's for barbeque. Yummy.

Greek- We also like Taverna Plaka.

I also recommend Six feet Under on 11th St. NW. Love their shrimp tacos, and I have seen a member of the Atlanta Falcons and a "Real Housewife of Atlanta" there. Good view from the upstairs deck.

I also enjoy visiting the High Museum of Art when I'm there, depending on what exhibits they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter