Any adults do campfire/movie without kids?

bweagle

DIS Veteran
DH & I don't have kids and I wondered if there were any adults out there that have ever done the campfire/movie program without kids? Did you enjoy it?

You'll see all sorts of people at the campfire. Some stay a while, some come and go. Go and have fun!

Some times our kids sit in a different area, Does that count as being without kids ? :)
seriously, If you enjoy the outdoors and Disney movies you will have fun. A cold drink and some fresh popcorn from the chuckwagon helps too.

I've seen people there without kids and they seemed to be having fun!!!

Myself (27) and boyfriend (29) love the campfire and movie. We make sure to go at least once or twice while camping, just depends on which movies they will be showing. If you don't want to stay and watch the movie, stop by and roast some marshmallows, it really is alot of fun. The first time we went, we saw Tarzan - very cool to sit under the stars with some snacks and watch that movie!

I know you will not feel out of place - at WDW adults are just big kids so do whatever makes you happy!

My husband and I have done the Campfire several times and we really enjoy it. You don't need to have kids along.....all you need is to be a kid at heart. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter