• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any AAA membership discounts?

Goofygirl17

DIS Veteran
My membership is expired or expiring and we just booked a trip to Disney. I'll be driving with my 2 DDs so I really need the security of AAA.

I've gotten a renewal notice in the mail for $159. Is that a good deal? I can't remember how much I paid last year.

Thanks!

I just got my renewal, it's $139 but that is for three of us (dh, me and adult ds) so your price seems high. Are they tacking on any 'extras'?

This gets discussed often, here -- the general consensus is that AAA auto club promotions vary from region to region.

OP - perhaps if you stated what region you are from (do be aware some states have more than one AAA auto club)...

Thanks. I just went to the office here in town and renewed it just for myself- not DH. We have the AAA plus so we can get towed up to 100 miles if need be. 5 miles wouldn't help much sometimes. The guy said I could add DH at any time and it would be instant benefits so I figure if something happens and I can't get to where he is to call or I'm not with him I'll call and add him.

To just renew my AAA plus was $104. I also got a triptik for our drive to Disney :cool1: Not sure I'll follow it exactly but it's nice to have!

Ok, I no longer am upset that my AAA plus membership was $80 for DH and me on there.

I really wanted the 100 mile towing added as the regular amount (can't remmber now) just wasn't enough for us.

Dawn

The regular membership has 5 mile towing here. We got stuck one town over once and had our truck towed to the local garage- it was over 5 miles but they didn't charge us.

$80 sounds good to me for 2 people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter