• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anthing Special for Valentine's Day?

dreamin

Earning My Ears
My family & I are leaving February 12 on the Magic.(Our 1st Disney Cruise) Does anyone know if they do anything for Valentines Day :love: ? Also Is there anyone going on this cruise that has a 5-6 yo daughter. We have a 5 yo DD.
Also I heard that they have stopped pin trading. Any truth to this?
Thanks for any input.

Brigitte :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Brigitte
Check out our thread on cruise meets. Hoping something there is something special for valentines. I do believe there are some 6yrs olds

Wendy

We were on last years Magic that set sail on Valentine's Day. Upon entry to the diner hall there were beautifully done cakes, and beautiful balloons over the entry to Lumiere's.

Other than that there was NOTHING... We were a tad dissapointed, but so be it, we were on the DCL.....

I ordered 6 red roses from Shirley at "The Perfect Gift" to be delivered to our stateroom the day we sailed. I thought a dozen roses would be too much (and it would have been) for the cabin.

What's the chances of getting reservations at Palo AND a spot at Flounders Reef for Valentine's Dinner?

If you book the RES Package - you can pre-book your palo reservation and be guarenteed to get in on Valentines day :love:

Thanks for all your comments...Still wondering about the pin trading. Have they stopped it? :flower:

You really have to make your own fun on Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day 2001, we scheduled a surial bath (which was later renamed Rasul) and went to Palo's for dinner. We had a fabulous time and even left with a little souvenir who was born on Nov. 13th. :lovestruc

We are going on the same cruise as you! Our daughter is six years old, she would love to meet a new friend and so would we.

My name is Shannon Trent, my husband is Ken and our daughter is Alexandrea.

It would be GREAT if we could meet.

My email address is strent9201@aol.com

:0)
Shannon

Shannon, come join our thread on Feb 12, 2005 Western under the cruise meets. There are a lot of fun friendly people to get to know before we cruise this Sat. See you then
Anne

We went on Valentine's cruise a couple of years ago. Although they didn't do alot for the "adults" on board, there was a ton of stuff in the Kid's club. Our daughter made Valentine's for her parents and grandparents (who were on board with us) and they had a special Valentine's Party with the kids and had special "visitors" (i.e. Mickey and Minnie)

Our daughter had a great time! They also had valentine stuff hanging from everywhere in the kid's club.

I just read on another post that pin trading is stopped for the flu season. We were on the Wonder for New Years and they were trading but I read it just stopped a week or 2 ago.

As for Valentine's Day, we were on the Wonder and they really didn't do didly for adults. We were disappointed too...

Our son is 14 so I am not sure what the kids activities are but like the other post replies before mine, go to the cruise meet board you are sure to find more info there..

have fun.....i'm jealous.....we don't sail again til Jan of 06 but on the Magic for 7 nights.. unless hubby decides to surprise me before then with a 3 nighter

Hey Brigitte,

I'll be on your cruise also. If you don't have alot going on for Valentines Day, you can dump the DH and spend the evening with me! lol :love:

Mike
(temporarily in Ashville,NC)

Hey Mike

Sounds like a plan to me :love: :love: :love:
Hurry and come home soon...Your DW and DD misses you!

Hi,

I was on a 4-night Wonder last week, and they did have SOME pin trading, but not as much as April 04.

Hope this helps. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter