Anthem of the Seas tips??

PghDisneyDarling

DCP Alumni '14
Hi! My family and I are sailing the Anthem of the Seas over Thanksgiving this year on the 7 nights Bahamas sailing, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips about this ship?

We have sailed Oasis before and loved it, but I know the Anthem is a bit smaller.

Also any recommendations for excursions in Port Canaveral, CocoCay, and Nassau?

Thanks! :)

Hi! My family and I are sailing the Anthem of the Seas over Thanksgiving this year on the 7 nights Bahamas sailing, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips about this ship?

We have sailed Oasis before and loved it, but I know the Anthem is a bit smaller.

Also any recommendations for excursions in Port Canaveral, CocoCay, and Nassau?

Thanks! :)

I will be on a 12 night on Anthem starting Oct. 29. I will post after we get back. Our ports are different from yours.
Denise

I would love to have some tips as well. I have done 3 cruises in the past, all on DCL (Dream, Wonder, and Fantasy). The Anthem was more in our price range for this trip, so I am a little nervous about how it will compare.

If you're doing Anthem, make sure you have your Cruise Planner set-up on Royal's site. Especially if you have dynamic dining selected, you want to book your dining choices as soon as they are available ... this can be anywhere from 9 months to 3 months out and it's sort of random when the reservation will open. Also things like the North Star and iFly sky diving book up fast as well as the entertainment/shows on board.

If you're used to to Disney planning/booking dining and fast passes well in advance, then the Royal reservations are pretty easy. But for many folks the Cruise Planner reservation system and having to make reservation well in advance of the cruise has caused some issues with Anthem cruisers, as they get on board and find limited options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter