Anthem Escape room

Babs14

Earning My Ears
Is there a way to sign up for the Escape room on Anthem? I don’t see it on the cruise planner. We are 21 days out.
Thank you!

More than likely it is already filled for the cruise. What we did was find out in the seaplex what the times were then arrived 30 mins early and stood in line at the door to take a noshow position. It worked great and we were able to participate. Good luck.

Curious, because I have been logging in daily since April since I wanted to book the shows early. It never was available.
Thanks for the tip.

On our last Anthem cruise, we headed straight to Boleros after embarkation, and a staff member was there to book spots for the escape room (and other onboard entertainment). It never showed up in the cruise planner. I believe that sometimes the box office can also be in the theater on embarkation day, so you may want to double check where you should be headed.

? As far as I know, Anthem doesn't have an escape room. I was just on her a few weeks ago. I'll sniff around online and see if I can find out more, either way.

? As far as I know, Anthem doesn't have an escape room. I was just on her a few weeks ago. I'll sniff around online and see if I can find out more, either way.

Technically not an escape room, it's a puzzle room. It's not a permanent room, it's set up in Fuel.

Technically not an escape room, it's a puzzle room. It's not a permanent room, it's set up in Fuel.
Thanks for correcting me. We'll have to check that out if we get back on Anthem...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!