Another Wonder WBPC, February 24th – March 10th 2019

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Huskiesrule, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Huskiesrule

Huskiesrule DIS Veteran

Let’s get this PC cruise thread started! We’re in, who is joining us?

We did the 2017 WBPC and loved it so much we’re back again. We are a party of 3 in 2 rooms – my mom, her other half and myself. If you’ve sailed with me before you know I get my own room cause I am not sharing a bathroom! Cheaper to do all in one room but… I just can’t do it as I need my space. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. I should say that I will drop this cruise like a hot potato if DCL does a Hawaii cruise later in 2019 though. Disney, Hawaii – need I say more?

The other social media page has got all the action/planning started but feel free to plan or organize anything here. Drinking, meets and FE’s anyone? You can even combine them with the other site if you want as most, if not all, who post here will be posting in both locations anyways.

tlynk and COASTIEandMATE like this.
  2. Shoshie

Shoshie Plush Princess

Hi! We're on with you. Me, my DH and DD who is turning 6 as we sail. So excited :)

tlynk likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher Adventurer Mom

Howdy!
    We’re super excited and I decided to drop by and check our cruise group. I don’t spend as much time on the Dis as I used to.
    Did y’all notice that the ship is full enough they were selling GTY categories already today?
    Crazy pants!

5. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher Adventurer Mom

Yep. Guaranty staterooms.

Attached Files:

6. gilsan

gilsan DIS Veteran

We will be joining you on the cruise. It will be cruise #7 for us, but our first Panama Canal. It is me, my husband and daughter who will be 13 at the time of the cruise.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  7. Huskiesrule

Huskiesrule DIS Veteran

:welcome: everyone to this very unpopular cruise:rotfl:

8. GoofyNewfie

GoofyNewfie DIS Veteran

We're with you. :)

9. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

I am here. Never have I missed a DCL WBPC and this was not going to be the first one.

tlynk, cruisecrasher, gilsan and 2 others like this.
  10. kkayluvsdis

kkayluvsdis DIS Veteran

So excited to be part of this cruise!! The Panama Canal cruise has been a dream of mine! We'll be traveling together as our family of five-myself, dh, dd, ds, dd (ages 12, 9 and 7 at time of travel:faint:)

Can't wait!

-Kelly

11. darnheather

darnheather DIS Veteran

:mickeyjum I am so excited to be here for this! My girls will be 17 and 13 on this cruise. I really want to try a tasting of some kind.

tlynk, cruisecrasher, gilsan and 2 others like this.
  12. lorimay

lorimay My littlest Loves

We are in! I have had a Panama Canal on my bucket list for a few years now, I'm so excited that DCL is offering one in winter. It will be me and hubby sailing, exactly month after we celebrate our 32 wedding anniversary and 1 week after my 5?th birthday! :D

13. LocustPoint

LocustPoint DIS Veteran

I’ll be traveling with you all. It will he and my husband. It will be my second WBPC and his first.

tlynk, cruisecrasher and gilsan like this.
  14. JRV

JRV Earning My Ears

Very excited for this cruise!! Will be our second WBPC (2015 was first) and our third Disney Cruise overall. It will be myself, my wife and 2 daughters (will be 8 and 11 when cruise leaves). We live in San Diego and were Disneyland annual pass holders for many years. If you have any questions about either, will be happy to answer them.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Deb T., tlynk, gilsan and 3 others like this.
  15. tlynk

tlynk DIS Veteran

Hi all! I'm excited to join the fun! I'm traveling with my DH. It looks like it going to be a great cruise!

gilsan and COASTIEandMATE like this.
  16. Huskiesrule

Huskiesrule DIS Veteran

:welcome:everyone. I'm actually more excited about this cruise than the Southern Wonder out of San Juan I have coming up in January. To many unknowns with San Juan like flying in a day early and having a hotel to stay at. Now I may have to book some more cruises so I can get to platinum! Maybe a couple weekend cruises and another out of Galveston:scratchin

17. Deb T.

Deb T. DIS Veteran

We'll be onboard, too! Yay!! So excited for this cruise!! It will just be DH and myself. Can. Not. Wait!!!!!!!!

gilsan likes this.
  18. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

I am booked on the 1/28/18 out of San Juan. I am very seriously considering canceling the 1/28/18 cruise. I just don’t feel safe going to San Juan.

19. Huskiesrule

Huskiesrule DIS Veteran

Same cruise I'm on! We're flying in the night before and my plan is just to go to a hotel and camp out until going to the port on Sunday. From everything I'm reading it should be ok, I'm just not looking forward to it the way I normally would for a Disney cruise. The most I've thought of changing is flying in the day of but I hate that idea! I totally understand those who are dropping out but I am curious to see what the DCL cruisers in December say about San Juan.

gilsan likes this.
  20. lexiconjoe

lexiconjoe Mouseketeer

Hi, everyone! Me and Danielle will be doing our 1st Panama Canal cruise. This will be our 17th Disney Cruise and it can't get here soon enough!

Shoshie and gilsan like this.
  21. sherry66

sherry66 Mouseketeer

Hi Everyone!!! Very excited for this cruise.. This will be our 5th Disney cruise but first panama canal. It will be DH and myself.

thefamilymouse, Shoshie and gilsan like this.