Another waitlisted success….

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Waitlisted a GF resort room studio theme park view when point borrowing restriction was lifted and was notified today that it come through! 12 days out from check in. Will be there with DD same room category few days prior to that. Was told reservations couldn’t be linked because 2 different memberships used but notation was made so hopefully I won’t have to switch rooms 🤞🤞. You just never know when luck will be on your side!

Waitlisted a GF resort room studio theme park view when point borrowing restriction was lifted and was notified today that it come through! 12 days out from check in. Will be there with DD same room category few days prior to that. Was told reservations couldn’t be linked because 2 different memberships used but notation was made so hopefully I won’t have to switch rooms 🤞🤞. You just never know when luck will be on your side!
Good for you!

Be sure to go to the front desk the day you check in and ask about staying in the same room. If it's not already assigned that way, it will be easier to change then than it will be later.

Congrats! I will be at GF Resort Studio lake view next week. I hope you have a fantastic stay.😎👍🏻

Congrats! I will be at GF Resort Studio lake view next week. I hope you have a fantastic stay.😎👍🏻
Enjoy! If you find yourself with “free time” 😂😂 hope you’ll post about the room and resort construction!

Ditto. Did a waitlist mid July at BWV during mid August for a Boardwalk view studio which came through two days later. Then three days ago I I did the same for the following night and that came through. Now linking as one reservation.

Please post picture of fireworks view if you do watch from your room.

Congrats! Stayed at a lake view resort studio last week. Was so beautiful.

I have no faith in the wait list. Was on wait list for a month for a "missing " one night AKL 2 bedroom value room. Never got a notice that night was available but went online this morning saw it online and grabbed it. My advise is to get on wait list but check for it yourself daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter