Another Villas at Summer Bay question.....

ctc917

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone who has stayed there before if they could tell me how the second bedroom is set up... I have a little guy and I was wondering if the bed could be pushed to the wall, so he does fall out of the bed, or if its stuck where it is? If it cant be moved, is there room on the floor for a sleeping bag/blow up mattress ect for him to sleep on?

If not any other ideas?

Thanks for the help

ctc917

I think it depends on whether or not your second bedroom has two twins or a queen bed. You should be able to move them but the bigger bed will be tougher.

There is a small bureau in the bedroom that has a t.v and a closet on a full wall. You could probably squeeze in a small sleeping bag or air mattress if you need it.

Have you tried calling the resort to see if they have bed rails you could use? That might help your little one.

There is also a sleep sofa in the living room and that isn't very high off the ground so that may be another option or else just put the air mattress in there....then you only need to move the coffee table and that is very small.

The resort seemed very accomodating when we were there so give them a call. They can let you know about the bed rails and I am sure they will give you the shuttle info also.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter