Another Tribute to Bob

disneysarge156

Gianna, Joey and Dominic's Daddy
This is a very sad day. Bob and the gave have kept me company with the Podcast through the overnight hours. I at first had to look at the thread start date to see if this was an old April Fools Thread. When I saw that it wasn't I was heartbroken. Another good man has left us.

My family and I will be arriving at WDW on Sunday May 4th. We are going to MK that night. I'm going to buy 2 balloons for my kids. When the MK closes, I'll have my DD and DS let the balloons go on Main Street in memory of Bob.

My condolensces to all.

Joe

This is a very sad day. Bob and the gave have kept me company with the Podcast through the overnight hours. I at first had to look at the thread start date to see if this was an old April Fools Thread. When I saw that it wasn't I was heartbroken. Another good man has left us.

My family and I will be arriving at WDW on Sunday May 4th. We are going to MK that night. I'm going to buy 2 balloons for my kids. When the MK closes, I'll have my DD and DS let the balloons go on Main Street in memory of Bob.

My condolensces to all.

Joe

Joe thats a great idea, when we go down next we will also do the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter