Another TCD Trip Report!

TCD.... I know it wasn't FtW, but it WAS your usual super-duper-great trip report!!! The pics were fantastic! I especially liked the Native American dancing on stage and on the big screen. (So You Think You Can Dance? Look out....TCD is on the way for an audition!)

Thanks for giving us another view of WDW outside of FtW.

I've eaten at the restaurant shown as you were disembarking from port! It's at Jetty Park. Lousy campground.... GREAT location!!!

Thanks again!!

Don't worry TCD we won't embarrass you on the other side of the fence. We will keep our drinkin, spittin, cussin and wife beaters in the fort where they are supposed to be. LOL

Great as usual, can't wait for the rest!

A great trip report as usual. I think I would like to vacation with your family. You always look like you are all having such a great time!

TCD.... I know it wasn't FtW, but it WAS your usual super-duper-great trip report!!! The pics were fantastic! I especially liked the Native American dancing on stage and on the big screen. (So You Think You Can Dance? Look out....TCD is on the way for an audition!)

Thanks for giving us another view of WDW outside of FtW.

I've eaten at the restaurant shown as you were disembarking from port! It's at Jetty Park. Lousy campground.... GREAT location!!!

Thanks again!!

That restaurant looks like a fun place. I think it would be a pretty decent place to watch a shuttle launch, wouldn't it?

Don't worry TCD we won't embarrass you on the other side of the fence. We will keep our drinkin, spittin, cussin and wife beaters in the fort where they are supposed to be. LOL

Great as usual, can't wait for the rest!

Too late, Gatordad already paid a visit. That's OK, though, us camper types ought to visit the other threads once in a while. It would help to liven things up on some of them.

A great trip report as usual. I think I would like to vacation with your family. You always look like you are all having such a great time!

Hey, you can find us at the Fort several times a year. And, yes, we like to party.

Thanks for reading it, all. Be sure to check back, I have only finished day one. I do recommend DCL to anyone thinking about a cruise.

TCD

That restaurant looks like a fun place. I think it would be a pretty decent place to watch a shuttle launch, wouldn't it?

Too late, Gatordad already paid a visit. That's OK, though, us camper types ought to visit the other threads once in a while. It would help to liven things up on some of them.

Hey, you can find us at the Fort several times a year. And, yes, we like to party.

Thanks for reading it, all. Be sure to check back, I have only finished day one. I do recommend DCL to anyone thinking about a cruise.

TCD

Sorry, I couldn't contain myself..... good news, we know what you look like now, so you will be at the july 4th GG, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter