Another sushi question

MamaCoog

Mouseketeer
My husband loves sushi and I would like to get an ADR for at least one restaurant where he can have it. I haven't decided yet if we are doing regular ddp or dxdp but deluxe is more likely. I just want to know where in WDW can we get sushi on the dining plan and the rolls/dishes that are available or recommended.

At TS, California Grill, Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Tokyo Dining or Kona Island sushi bar.

Menus (sample menus only) can be seen at http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/disneydining.cfm

At Tokyo Dining sushi is available on DDP as part of a combination plate. The separate sushi menu is not included in DDP.

Teppan Edo has sushi on the menu but the sushi is excluded from DDP (it cannot be ordered as an appetizer on DxDDP)

My husband loves sushi and I would like to get an ADR for at least one restaurant where he can have it. I haven't decided yet if we are doing regular ddp or dxdp but deluxe is more likely. I just want to know where in WDW can we get sushi on the dining plan and the rolls/dishes that are available or recommended.

FYI, we were just at CG in December, and our server told us that the sushi chef is one of the top 3 sushi chefs in the United States! I found that impressive!

We love Sushi and eat it at least once a week. We have been to some of the best Sushi restaurants in New York and Cali Grill had probably the best Sushi That I have ever had. Get the "Snake in the Grass" roll. So good, I can't even describe it.

The Kona sushi bar is good for something different. When we were there, all the common sushi rolls had a little twist, for example the "californis roll" was something like the "Aloha" roll, and had pineapple added. Very good sushi, as I recall was not on any of the dining plans.

We love Sushi and eat it at least once a week. We have been to some of the best Sushi restaurants in New York and Cali Grill had probably the best Sushi That I have ever had. Get the "Snake in the Grass" roll. So good, I can't even describe it.

The Snake in the Grass is not available as an appetizer on DXDDP but you can order it as an entree.

Very good sushi, as I recall was not on any of the dining plans.

Personally I have California Grill in the very good sushi category and Wolfgang Puck in the pretty good sushi category. I like Kimonos for sushi - they're not on the dining plan at all though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter