Another stroller question!

mwes1231

Earning My Ears
Which is the better stroller for a 5-year old (43 inches and 43 pounds) - the City Mini or the Mini GT? I obviously want the lightest possible but also want him to fit comfortably when he does need to use it.

My daughter is tall for her age (40 inches and not yet 3) and has a long torso. She requires at least the mini gt because it has extra head space between the seat bottom and the canopy. We have the city elite at home because the weight limit is even higher and we figured kiddo's only going to get bigger!

That being said, plenty of people here seem to have the city mini work just fine for them so I think you'll get a number of responses that the mini is not a problem even for a taller child.

Best of luck. Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter