Another special offer for ABD

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Well, we'll see how this goes.

Vacations to go sent me an email talking all about Adventures by Disney. I haven't looked at it in depth yet, but they do appear to list most if not all of the ABD trips, with a small discount. Some of them are $75 dollars or so, I only spot-checked a few to verify that the prices were, indeed, lower than on the ABD site (except for South Africa).

Go to www dot tourvacationstogo dot com, and way at the bottom of the page, on the right, is a link for ABD. You might have to sign up for the site to see the prices, but it's free to sign up.

It's not much as discounts go, but any discount is better than no discount. I've dealt with vacationstogo before, and been very happy with their service. They give you a phone number and an actual person to talk to, and they're very responsive.

The other cool thing is, they list which trips are sold out! So if you've already signed up, you can check it out & see if your trip is now full.

Sayhello

I'm a bit surprised not to see some sell outs on Ireland, Germany, Peru, and the western & mid-atlantic US trips. When ABD sent out the offer with the PINs a few weeks ago, none of those trips were offered, so I figured they were selling well. Although they could be almost full and still not a sell out. I'm glad to see Alpine Magic doing well, because I want that one to be back next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter