Another site question

sshudson99

Jamie and Susan
Well, it is getting close. We leave in 2 weeks :goodvibes Time has flown by and it is now time to get ready to pack, etc. We are staying in full hook up sites. Does anyone have any good suggestions? Let me tell you what we are looking for. We have a pop up camper, 24 ft, opened, with slide on one side, awning on the other. We would like to be kinda close to CS but not right on top of it. I have 2 kids 12 and 7, so pool and playground nearby too. We are renting a golfcart as well. Also, don't want to be somewhere that flooding is an issue. So, any suggestions? Looking at the Google Earth Site (thanks Shan-man) 1640 area looked ok. I know, I sound picky, right?

Thanks again

You've done your research, so there is not much to add. Anywhere in 1600 will put you close to a CS since there are two on the loop. And it is the closest Full loop to the pool. I would make sure to let the assigner know what criteria you are interested in rather than just asking for a specific site number since the likelihood of that site being available on check-in is pretty remote. So your request could be something like: I'd like a site near CS and close to the pool, so loop 1600 would be my preference and 1640 looks ideal.

Have a great trip!

sshudson99- To reassure you, I just wanted to post to say that I agree 100%with Shanman's words of wisdom. Definitely request the 1600 loop. With your mentioned items of importance, any site on the 1600 loop would be preferable to any site on the 1700-1900 loops.

Have a great trip!

TCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter